Updated January 20th, 2021
- Detailed information regarding what Personal Data and other information we collect from you, how we collect it, and how it is used;
- Further descriptions of the parties with whom and for what purposes your data is shared; and
- What rights you have regarding your Personal Data.
Table of Contents
- What Personal Data do we collect and use?
- How do we collect your Personal Data?
- How do we use your Personal Data?
- With whom do we share your Personal Data?
- International Data Transfer
This Privacy Statement does not apply to Personal Data that we collect in the context of your employment or other working relationship with us.
What Personal Data do we collect and use?
- Your first and last name;
- Residential and billing address;
- Company name;
- Occupational role;
- Social medial name and profile;
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Contact details (e.g., telephone number, fax number, e-mail address);
- Date of birth;
- Purchase and ordering history; or
- Other information you voluntarily provide.
We collect and use basic information about our website users through browser cookies, which we use primarily to improve our website experience. We look at how you use our website, how often you visit our website and when the website is used most. In addition, we also use website data to monitor visitor behavior and to optimize our campaigns in the context of remarketing.
We also collect information when you request our newsletters, white papers, and other information via web forms. You may unsubscribe from emails at any time. E-mail preferences can be managed through the subscription link in any e-mails you receive from us. Other information can be modified by contacting us at the address, email, phone number or link listed at the end of this policy
How do we collect your Personal Data?
When you visit our site(s), we collect your data using cookies based on your cookie settings. When you contact us via the website, we may also collect information from you. We may ask you to provide certain Personal Data at various times and places on our site(s), such as to place an order or request additional information. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with the requested Personal Data, you may not be able to access all of the Site or participate in all of its features.
We may collect Personal Data from you when you:
- Register, subscribe, or create an account with us;
- Purchase products from LMI TEXTILES through our site(s);
- Open, click on, or respond to our e-mail offers;
- When you voluntarily provide us with information through our customer surveys which we may then link to Personal Data that we previously collected about you;
- Contact customer service to speak with a representative or make use of our customer support tools;
- Sign-up for our e-mail updates and newsletters;
- Connect, link or “share” our site(s) via social networking sites; or
- Provide ratings or reviews of our products and services
If you wish to restrict any of the above mentioned process, you may submit a request here.
How do we use your personal information?
- Establishing an online LMI TEXTILES account for you at your request;
- Processing online purchase orders, tracking and keeping you informed about the status of your order;
- Providing customer service (for example, answering your questions or responding to a request);
- Sending you reminders, updates, support, administrative messages, service bulletins, and requested information; and
- Communicating and providing additional information that may be of interest to you about LMI TEXTILES at your request;
We use the Personal Data we collect when we have legitimate business reasons to do so, pursued by a third party or us, so long as it is compatible with your rights and expectations of privacy.
- This includes to:
- Operate, maintain and improve our site(s), our services, and our products;
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- Perform due diligence screenings;
- Validate your ability to access and/or use certain products or services that may only be intended for individuals meeting certain eligibility requirements or criteria, such as health care professionals;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our site(s) when you choose to do so;
- Administer online surveys or special offers from us;
- Improve our site(s), customer service, products and services and overall user experience;
- Enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and determine your interests;
- Identify your preferences so can we notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you;
LMI TEXTILES also has legal grounds to use your Personal Data for:
- Fraud prevention
- Public safety
- Enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations; and
- Terms and Conditions.
- To comply with the law, regulation, court order, subpoena or other legal process.
As with many other websites, as you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including the resources that you access and use on our Site, traffic data, location data, logs, language;
- Date and time of access, frequency, and other communication data;
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your operating system, host domain, and browser type (for example Internet Explorer); or
- Details of referring websites (URL).
- The information we collect automatically is statistical data that helps us improve our Site and deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Determine Site traffic patterns;
- Count the number of Site visits;
- Determine traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Site;
- Share or sell such information to third parties;
- Help us to know which pages and content are the most and least popular; and
- Determine the frequency and last date of your visit to our Site.
If you do not want us to use your Personal Data, for example, to send you newsletters or directly market our products of services, you may submit a request here or click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of all LMI TEXTILES emails.
With whom and How do we share your Personal Data?
Access to your Personal Data is limited by need. Only a restricted number of LMI TEXTILES employees, individuals and entities with whom LMI TEXTILES contracts to carry out business or is our service provider will have access to your Personal Data for the purposes described above.
We may share your Personal Data with the following categories of persons in different ways and for different reasons, as appropriate and in accordance with local laws and regulations:
- All business entities falling under LMI TEXTILES;
- Where required by law: tax, audit or other public authorities; and
- Third parties such as service providers/distributors who perform services on our behalf;
- To comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- To combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our affiliates, users, and business partners, or as part of legal proceedings affecting LMI TEXTILES;
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate;
- With your consent.
Cookies and other Technologies
By collecting this information, we can better understand how you interact with our site(s); give you a more personal and optimized online experience by tracking your preferences; improve our site(s); fulfill contracts with our business partners; help confirm receipt of and response to our e-mails; and provide more effective customer service.
Social Media Plug-In
Some of our sites uses what are called plugins from social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These plugins are indicated by the social networks’ respective logos. When you access our site(s), your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of these social networks. The plugin content is transferred by the social network directly to your browser, which then integrates it into our site(s).
Integration of the plugin allows the social media networks to receive the information that you have loaded onto the corresponding page of site. If you are logged in with Facebook, for example, it will be able to assign your visit to your account. An exchange of this information already takes place when you visit our site, regardless of whether you interact with the plugin or not. If you interact with the plugins, the corresponding information is sent directly to Facebook by your browser and saved there. You can find information how the data is used by the social networks, together with your rights and optional settings to protect your privacy on the social networks websites.
If you do not want social networks to gather data about you via our Site, you must log out on the social network domain before visiting our sites. To prevent information being exchanged with the social networks during your visit to our sites, you can opt out of these cookies through your browser settings.
Every California Resident is entitled to the following:
- Access: The right to request access to your Personal Data, which includes the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you is being processed, and where that is the case, access to the Personal Data and information related to how it is processed;
- Rectify or Erase: The right to rectification or erasure of your Personal Data, which includes the right to have incomplete Personal Data completed;
- Restrict: The right to restrict obtain a restriction of processing concerning your Personal Data, which includes restricting us from continuing to process your Personal Data under certain circumstances (e.g., where you contest the accuracy of your Personal Data, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data);
- Object: The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances, including objecting to processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, or objecting to processing your Personal Data when it is done based upon legitimate interests;
- Data Portability: The right to data portability, which includes certain rights to have your Personal Data transmitted from us to another controller; and
- Consent: Where data processing is based on your consent, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Any requests related to the above rights may be made by submitting a request here or calling 844-249-1979
For more information regarding your rights under the California Consumer Protection Act, please visit oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
Security and protection of your Personal Data
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the Personal Data we process is protected from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure and we cannot fully guarantee the security of Personal Data.
International transfers of Personal Data